"Ham Scramble" Albino Variety Axolotl 3”
I've grouped these albinos together because they are all very similar and impossible to tell all of the varieties apart! They will be nearly indistinguishable as adults. Their genetics will also be very similar if breeding them is desired as they will all share leucistic, melanoid, axanthic, and albino genes. Mom is Ham, an extremely pigmented/dirty leucistic (these are commonly known as "piebald") who is also homozygous axanthic and melanoid. Dad is a penta-het wild named Aztec. The possible varieties include.
- Axanthic Albino (het melanoid, het leucistic, 50% het copper)
- White Axanthic Albino (het melanoid, 50% het copper)
- Melanoid Albino (het axanthic, het leucistic, 50% het copper)
- White Melanoid Albino (het axanthic, 50% het copper)
- Axanthic Melanoid Albino (het leucistic, 50% het copper)
- White Axanthic Melanoid Albino (50% het copper)
Please understand that I cannot take individual pictures of these babies at this time, but I guarantee that they are all healthy and beautiful!
Hatched May 14, 2021.
Please note that axolotls may not ship immediately after ordering due to time needed for fasting prior to shipping.
Axolotls CANNOT be shipped to the following states: California, Maine, New Jersey, Virginia, and Washington DC. Permits are required to ship to Hawaii and New Mexico. Please see more details regarding shipping policies in "The Fine Print" section, and contact me with any questions.